1. I have copied the instructions and pasted on SimpleText.
2. I converted the text to sound using the Text-To-Speech software from my Macintosh. The “voice” in that time was Fred.
3. I have recorded the result and transfered to CD.
4. Listening the instructions from a CD-player I got a taxi in Taipei and asked for a “Computer Restaurant”.
5. The taxi-driver asked: “-A computer Restaurant?”
After 5 streets I said: “- If you could, please pull over just before the next street on your left.”
I began to walk listening the instructions about 2 hours.
Aprox. 2 hours later…
6. I wrote my own instructions on SimpleText:
“COMPUTER MAN 1 is a judicious biography of the notoriously prickly COMPUTER MAN 2 (and 3).
COMPUTER MAN 1 is happy, powerful, exotic, and sensible.
How to be happy at home, under a mountain, at COMPUTER RESTAURANTS, making Years With Danger?
31 december 2002: Mr COMPUTER MAN 1 asks: Ai-je progressé ?
Il faut être absolument moderne.
Il faut être absolument rouges.
COMPUTER MAN Taxi Driver 2 answers: OH yes!!! You were The Invisible Ingredient in Every Kitchen!
(and the customers did reasonably well)
Il faut être absolument self-interactive demos.
Il faut être absolument self-layouts and self-colours anywhere in the world.
COMPUTER MAN Taxi Driver 1, Now you can read your soul comments, analysis, leaders, letters, diary, corrections, clarifications, and obituaries.
Other lives but don´t think in that terms.
A COMPUTER MAN Taxi Driver 1 as divided as a COMPUTER MAN Taxi Driver 2 can never be mentally healthy, says COMPUTER MAN Taxi Driver 3.
For good living, make a fresh start with your own COMPUTER MAN Taxi Driver!!!”
7. I converted the text to sound using the Text-To-Speech software from my Macintosh. The “voice” was Fred.
8. I have recorded the result and transfered to CD.
9. I was walking with the 2 CDs. I changed the CD-instructions 1 for CD-instructions 2
10. Walking-walking-walking on air.
11. When I arrived to my hotel I began to “chase” taxis that I found in Taipei-cctv-on-line systems. I took aprox. 80 photos. Here some of them:
12. I mixed “Paik-Instructions” with “my instructions” and pasted on SimpleText.
13 I converted the texts to sound using the Text-To-Speech software from my Macintosh. The “voice” in that time was Fred.
14. I have recorded the result and transfered to CD.
15. Listening the mixed-instructions from a CD-player I was drawing “COUNTRIES that WILL DISAPPEAR MAYBE in 50 Years”
16. End of the performance.